Friday, February 22, 2008

For Fajah

I talked to my parents last night, and I promised my dad I'd take more pictures and update my blog. So to keep my promise, here you go daddy'o. Ezekiel is almost 5 months now, he weighs 14lb, and is 24 in. long. He can roll over, coo, smile, and eat mush. I am sad to say I am no longer nursing. It was just too hard to pump at work, but he did get a good 4 months of breast milk, unlike Zion who got 8, but oh well. Speaking of Zion, she is now repeating everything she hears, literally. She's even singing songs. Oh, and finally after 2 years, her hair can fit in a ponytail, miracle! I know a lot of you will find it hard to believe, but I have a hard time dealing with her hair. After I wash it and comb it out (which is always a hassle) it's perfect. But then she wakes up and...what a mess. So trust me when I say that the ponytail achievement is a miracle.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my Hay, your children are georgous! and i guess you are too haha jk! you are Georgous also! so are you planning on coming to NY with the Fam?
let me know eh?
kels

Anonymous said...

Who cares about NY.. I just want you to come and visit in Utah :) Better get on those tickets..

nate

Unknown said...

Ok, sO I am totally in love with your son. i am excited for a boy but nervous cause I feel so girly now. I know how you feel about Zion's hair!!! It's more work than it sould be.

Unknown said...

they just keep growing its crazy that they grow that fast! but they are just so darling and i think zion looks like you!

Bowen Family said...

Those kids are so cute, I wish I could see them in person. Hopefully soon, keep the pictures coming we love to see them

Jami

Michelle said...

Such sweet kids!!! They are so adorable!

April said...

Beautiful is all I can say.

heather said...

Can I just say those are the cutest little babies ever! I bet grandpa would have gotten a kick out of Zion's curly hair. It's adorable!

Melis said...

So cute, Haley! And so wonderful that you got here hair in a pony tail (my mom said I was bald 'til I was two so it was a special day when she was able to make a pony tail too)! ;) Cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

Tag, your it.