1. what's his name? Eric Kang'aru
2. how long have you been together? 3 years
3. how long did you date? 5 months
4. who eats more? it used to be me, now it's him for sure
5. who said 'I love you' first? Eric
6. who is taller? Eric, by an inch, I think
7. who sings better? that's a tie, we sound best together
8. who is smarter? Eric is very smart, math, politics, world matters, etc., but I have moments of intelligence as well.
9. who does the laundry? For sure, me
10. who does the dishes? Mostly me
11. who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Eric
12. who pays the bills? we both do
13. who mows the lawn? Lawn, what lawn, oh yes, the joy of an apartment.
14. who cooks dinner? Most of the time, me, but Eric is a better chef by far.
15. who drives when you are together? Eric, unless he's tired, I'm bad at directions so...he drives
16. who is more stubborn? that's a huge tie
17. who kissed who first? Eric kissed me first
18. who asked who out first? hmmm...Eric
19. who proposed? Eric
20. who is more sensitive? Most def. Me!
21. who has more friends? Eric, he's much more outgoing than I am.
22. who has more siblings? me, duh, he's an only child
23. who wears the pants in the family? I let Eric think he wears the pants, wink, wink.
I tag- Lori, Ashley, and Camie, and anyone else who reads this and hasn't done it yet!
Friday, April 25, 2008
1. what's his name? Eric Kang'aru
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Awakening to Your Life's Purpose....
Can I just say wow! I finally finished what was probably the best book I've ever read. Insiring, uplifting, enlightening, mind opening. Yes it took me nearly 5-6 weeks to read it front to back, but it's an intense read. I highly recommend it to any and everyone. And if you have read it please share your thoughts with me I'd love to hear how it's awakened you.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Zion Zi"on\, n. [Heb. ts[=i]y?n, originally, a hill.]
1. (Jewish Antiq.) A hill in Jerusalem, which, after the capture of that city by the Israelites, became the royal residence of David and his successors.
2. Hence, the theocracy, or church of God.
3. The heavenly Jerusalem; heaven.
Zion is 2 years old. Some of her favorite things are:
- giving and receiving hugs and kisses
- tv show- Hanna Montana, and Sponge bob square pants
- food- chicken, I have to force her to eat anything else these days.
- things to say- mmm...alicious (delicious), ew agussing (disgusting), mommy-daddy-baby-bottle, shh Ez no crying, no change a diaper mommy!, and my favorite when she sings 'Umbrella', yes she also loves to sing. She'll find anything that she can use as a 'micaphone' (microphone), and she'll sing- ella, ella, comethia bela, eh eh eh.....
It's the best ever. Zion loves learning new words, helping mommy & daddy cook, coloring and reading, cleaning, and being a big sister to her little brother. She is growing and learning everyday. I can't believe she used to be just a baby, now some days I look at her and think, wow, she's not a little baby anymore. She's such a big girl. She teaches me things, and shows me a better side of life. And I love how every morning she comes into our room to say good morning. Always so happy and ready to start a new day. She is our peacemaker, always makes sure Ez is ok, and she's always there to wipe a tear, or to tell daddy to give mommy a kiss before he leaves for work, and vice versa.Ezekiel–noun
1. a Major Prophet of the 6th century b.c.
2.a book of the Bible bearing his name. Abbreviation: Ezek.
3.Moses Jacob, 1844–1917, U.S. sculptor, in Rome.
4.a male given name: from a Hebrew word meaning “God strengthens.”
And then how can I forget our little man, Ezekiel. He is now 6 months old and getting two bottom teeth in that beautiful smile of his. First of all I need to say what a sweet baby he has been. Not that Zion wasn't, but ever since he found his thumb 5 months ago he's been an angel. Sleeping all night long, sometimes 13 hours. And every morning, or after he wakes from a nap he'll sometimes just lay there in his bed and just be content. He'll stare up at the fish hanging above him, or look at all the fun trucks, and colors on the bumper on the inside of the crib. And he won't make a fuss. But I'll here a little coo and go check on him and instantly he smiles and starts kicking his little legs so jovially. And my heart is filled with joy. He loves laughing at his silly big sister, listening to music, playing with his toys, and taking a bath. Ez has such a loving personality, easy going and easy to please. He also teaches me not to take things so seriously, just to relax and be Ez. How fortunate, and thankful I am to be so blessed to have such happy, healthy children.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
About 2 blocks from the station is this water garden, it's like a park.
This place below was pretty nice. You walk down the stairs to behold a shallow pool surrounded by trees, and a tall cement wall with a constant, slow flow of water running from the top.