Saturday, February 2, 2008

Look mommy butter

So while I was cutting Steph's hair... our 2 little, so called, angels had some fun at Aunt Haley's. One word, Butter. Yes, these 2 little darlings, got into the fridge, opened the box, unwrapped 3 cubes of butter, and rubbed them all over my sofa! They're little faces, and hands were all greased up with butter, as was my couch. Thank goodness they're mirco-suede. With the wipe of a cloth all was well. The first picture, I took first, they were showing off, the second picture, reality set in. Kids, you never know what they'll do next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I coudn't wait to see these pics... I lost it for a good minute or so- Classic.

Michelle said...

Oh my! You are incredibly patient, I'm glad your couches weren't ruined and it's something we can laugh about, cute kids and adorable pictures! Your haircut looks really cute and I can't believe how big Zion is getting, she's such a pretty little girl!

Sammy said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that! that is so funny. Naughty little things. Look at those faces, pricelss.