Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

  • I was in 8th grade, being friends with all the popular kids, but not being popular myself.
2. 5 things on my to do list today?

  • get ready for work
  • make dinner
  • clean the kitchen
  • feed the kids
  • go to work

3. What snacks I enjoy?

  • chocolate
  • cookies
  • chocolate covered raisins

4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a billionaire?

  • pay off debts
  • buy a house
  • buy a car
  • buy my parent's business, so they won't have to work anymore.
  • travel the world
  • buy stocks

5. 3 bad habits.

  • I tend to be a little on the lazy side
  • I always think I'm right when most the time I'm not.
  • I can never make up my mind.

6. 5 places I've lived.

  • Layton, Utah
  • Ogden, Utah
  • San Diego, California- only for a week
  • Irving, Texas

looks like only 4, oh well.

7. 5 jobs I've had.

  • receptionist at Hair Max
  • stylist at Hair Max
  • stylist at Shear Image
  • stylist at Great Clips
  • Boob maker at Mentor

8. 5 things people don't know about me.

  • I met my husband through my best friend Chelsi
  • I eloped to Texas to get married
  • I had a giant picture of myself taken when I was about 7 yrs old, which was later put in the relief society building in Salt Lake City for 10+ years, and is now currently at my parents' home.
  • I used take singing lessons
  • I love to draw and doodle, and read

People I'm tagging- Kelsie, Steph, Kimmy, Jaclyn, and Amy

0 comments: