Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Yesterday, February 11th was our 3 year Anniversary. We were planning on going to dinner friday night to celebrate both our anniversary and valentines day. And I worked all weekend so I didn't really have time to get Eric anything, but unbeknownst to me, Eric came home from work with a handful of surprises for me. Balloons, 2 dozen roses, sparkling cyder, a teddy bear, and a 3 lb. chocolate heart. It was so unexpected, I was shocked, and surprised and even cried. I felt bad that I didn't get him anything, but I did order in chinese!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

atta'boy! Erics the man.

Happy Anniversary

Stephanie said...

Happy Anni! Have fun eating the huge heart, let me know if you need some help.

Anonymous said...

All boys really need is a good meal to keep them happy, so I am sure he was fine. That is so sweet that he thought of you though.

Michelle said...

Happy anniversary! Glad he spoiled you, you deserve it.

Sammy said...

That is so sweet! way to go! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

hey hay! i didn't even know about your Anniversary sorry! i have problems keeping track of these things now days, i am losing my mind!!! ah so anyways i am glad you had such a great day! i love you, you are amazing and georgous and deserve all the best things!
lil sis KELSIE!!!!

Michelle said...

How fun! It's so nice to get surprised like that!