Thursday, February 14, 2008

American Idol

So, Tuesday night I was watching, of course, American Idol. Some of the performers auditioned with instruments. Honestly I think it was a bad idea, some were good, like the girl that played the keyboard with the long curly blonde hair. But there one performance that I couldn't get out of my head. A young man sang and played this song on the keyboard. I loved the song so much I replayed his performance over and over again, and then ended up having it in my head all day at work. I just couldn't get it out of my head. So I came home and finally found it. The artist is Mika, and the song is called Grace Kelly. Maybe some of you know it, I hadn't heard it till that night, and I love it. I'd put it on here so you all could hear, but I don't have time right now. But check it out. Lemme know what you think.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

the blond girl is Brooke White, My friend Melis went to school with her is AZ, she is LDS.

i think she will do well. she has a great voice and there is just something about her, you know....

The Bruces said...

That's freakin' cool that Miles' wife went to school with her. When she first auditioned I told Lori that she was probably LDS.

Plus Haley.. that kid that sang that song Grace Kelly.. he was pretty sweet huh? Lori and I were hoping he'd make it, but then he went and got stiffnecked and didn't think he needed that band.
ah well

Anonymous said...

oh my hay, i love Mika he has a song on like the ipod/iphone commercial, that is where i first heard of him, but yes he is one of my fav artists, i can't beleive i have heard of a good singer before you have! this is amazing!!
kels

Melis said...

I totally went to school with Brooke & she is one of the sweetest people on earth! I am so excited for her that when I saw this post & the comments... I got all excited for her again! I have never actually voted, but this year I just might! Go Brooke!