Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mommy's little helper







Zion loves helping mommy do the laundry, especially the load/unload from the dryer part. Anytime I start doing laundry she'll come running, "help you, help you!" And as always when the basket is full she climbs right in. What a fun game. I love how kids are so easily entertained, and they love doing chores at such a young age. Zion absolutley loves putting dishes in the sink, sweeping, and throwing away dirty diapers, and even cleaning up her own messes. What a trooper. All I can do now is hope it lasts!





p.s. don't ya love the 'fro. It is my fave. I had braided it a few days before, and had taken them out earlier in the day, this is the end result.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I really do love the fro. i think its adorable. it's screaming baby gap model.

Amy said...

The fro is the best! She is the cutest ever! she really should be a model!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

She is so cute. She has a look like you, not the hair of course.=) I do love the fro though! I hope for your sake she keeps liking to do chores, but don't count on it... =)

Souli & Ashley said...

That is so cute. I bet it is nice to have the help thought once in awhile. Brevin also enjoys that kind of thing. He vacuum's, dusts, scrubs floors. What can I say I've taught him well.

Sara/Megan said...

What a Cute little helper.

Brooke said...

She is sooo cute!

Michelle said...

I do love the fro! What a cutie pie!