Saturday, June 7, 2008

Twilight


First of all a big shout out to my lil' sis Kelsie! Thanks so much Kels for intorducing me to this book. I had no idea that I would love it as much as you said I would. I mean come on, a girl who falls in love with a vampire and a werewolf, it really doesn't sound like my type of book, kinda silly really. I never have been much of a reader till lately, I guess you could say I'm a convert to the reading society. But within the first few pages of the first book I was hooked. I fell in love with Bella, and then Edward, and the Cullens, and then eventually even Jacob. I'm proud to say I've finished all three books in about a little over a months time. And I can't wait for the fourth one. And of course the movie, hello! If you haven't seen the teaser trailer, oh my goodness, it looks so good. They did a good job casting the characters, they all look how I had pictured them. Make sure you check it out. And if you haven't read the books you are missing out! Thanks again Kelsie. I can't wait to read them again!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

our new link is jaydandlars.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YES! i knew you would love them! i am so glad that you read them and liked them. so who do you like more edward or jacob?

Sammy said...

they are the best aren't they! I love jacob, he's my favorite. and yes! the trailor, wow!