Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday/Father's day

Eric and I decided that we'd give each other a joint present for my birthday and father's day. And we decided on a flat screen TV . You see, the TV we had was, I think, a good 10-15 years old, or possibly more. And I don't want to have to buy one of those converter boxes in 2009 when we all have to have certain TVs. Anyway, here it is, I promised the fam I'd put a picture on my blog.
And also I wanted to tell Eric thank you so much, and Happy Father's day. Babe, thanks for everything you do, for being so patient with me, and working so hard all the time. And being the best dad to our kids. You always seem to fill in where I can't, and I really appreciate it. You're my rock, and the foundation of our little family, thanks for keeping us together. I love you honey, Happy Father's Day from the kids and I.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

hey girl, it looks like you moved, when were you gona tell me? why didn't you have us come help?

it looks nice, i like the set up

April said...

How fun, what a good idea. I want one of those tv's bad, someday. Happy b-day. What stinkin' cute kids. Are you coming up this summer at all?

Souli & Ashley said...

Trust me you will enjoy what a good gift idea. I love ours we got it when we moved in. We loved our one so much we decided to get one for our bedroom too.

The Bruces said...

Sweet Hay! LCD's Rock... and HDTV Rocks even more! It looks sick up on the Mantle, thanks for taking the picture. Where is your new pad?

Amy said...

Dang baby! Happy birthday!

Michelle said...

Nice TV!!! Happy Bday!!!