Tuesday, May 13, 2008

what a beautiful day

this picture is so funny to me, they both have that, 'what did you say', look on their faces.
again, the two of them mirroring each other.

aww...such a Kodak moment...



Sunday, Mother's Day, was such a beautiful day, we went outside to take some pictures, and soak up the sun, and cool air while we can. Zion wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take the pictures, but I think we got some good shots. While Ezekiel was content to just sit on the grass and soak up the sun.

7 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute. You picked such cute names for them. Looks like a fun day. Happy Mothers Day.

Amy said...

Wowwy what cuties! I hope your mother's day was great!

April said...

How cute, I can't believe he is old enought to sit up, crazy how time goes. So cute.

Anonymous said...

wow Ezekiel looks as big a Zion. The wheather looks as beautiful there as it felt here. It wasn' sunny here but it was sooo nice no breeze just nice 73 degree temp. We miss you and are so glad you could take Zion up to Lock s party. I now she must have had a great time. Give those babies a kiss for me.lOve mom

The Bruces said...

oh haley they are super cute....
ok and I love ez litlle pot belly, it makes
me want to pick him up and cuddle.

Stephanie said...

Wow Ez has gotten so big. He has the same belly that Benjamin had/has. I love it!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

That's nice that you're able to go outside and it's still cool. It's already in the 100's here where I live. It's been a killer. I've just stayed inside with the ac blaring. You're kids a so adorable.