Friday, May 9, 2008

Updates

I think it's been a while since I blogged. So let me see here, let's start with Zion. She has a new phrase she says> Ooh, I like your... shirt, shoes, hair, or anything else that she may see that she likes. It's quite funny sometimes, especially when it's something silly like> Oooh, I like your socks! Although they may be white and boring, she seems to really like them. She says it with such enthusiasm, and personality. It's truly the best. Oh and another thing, she can dress herself, well let me put that another way, she insists on putting on her own pants all by herself. No matter how many times it takes her to get right, even if they're on backwards, I can't help at all. Then she proudly shows off her efforts by backing up toward me with her back arched, butt out, saying, "see, look mommy, see!" I laugh every time, she's so independent and funny.

Then there's our little man Ezekiel. He got his shots not too long ago, and did pretty good, but it breaks my heart when they cry. He weighed almost 19 lb., what a big boy! Oh, and he's got 2 bottom teeth, and cutting 2 more on top. He also can scoot backwards, and sit up on his own for a little bit, he's getting better everyday.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so cute!! What a little girl. I don't think that any of my nephews would say something like that. Ez is going to have more teeth than Benjamin. He only has 3! They are so adorable.