Monday, November 12, 2007

My Boob Job.


Yes, I got a boob job, but it's not what you think. I work for a company called Mentor Corp. They are the only place in the USA that manufactures breast implants. I make every shape and size of what is called the "shell". There are many steps and procedures to take, but I'll see if I can explain in a nut shell. We take a mold dip it into a solution, which varies, and then it bakes, then we peel the shell off the mold and inspect it for imperfections, then it's sent to the next stage where the shells are filled with gel or saline, which I don't do. That's the basic idea of what I do. It's very interesting, who knew it was such a process to make a boob?

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

hey this is me in a nut shell, how did i get in this bloody nut shell?

You should change the title of this blog entry to my boob job. much more appropriate (and funny).

p.s. what is better saline or gel?

April said...

Cool thanks for the verification.

Stephanie said...

hey, did you get my email?

i'm so excited, cant wait to see what you come up with.

Michelle said...

LOL, you had me for a minute with the title of your blog. I'm glad you just got a job making them rather than had the real thing done! :)

Stephanie said...

happy thanksgiving. love you

Amy said...

Um, I was thinking, you do not need a boob job. that is hysterical! And you have the cutest kids in the whole world! I really mean that. I just want to eat them up! Hey, have happy holidays! will you be here for christmas? please email me. amystasia2@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

haley i need your address to your home so i can send you a christmas card!

Amy said...

Please send everyone your address you dork! I've been trying as well as everyone else to get it so I can send you a Christmas Card!!! amystasia2@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

Hello? Where are you? We need an update on your blog!!! :)

Aundrea said...

This is so funny! i want a boob job so bad and i was excited to see what you thought of it having one yourself. Oh ya and update you blog girly!!! LOL