Monday, November 12, 2007

Growning, growing, growing


Lil' Ez, isn't he cute! He's almost 2 months now, and he's growing like a weed, I think he's going to be real tall. The other night he slept 9 hours! Thank you Ez. I could use the extra sleep since I got my "boob job". Yes, it's true! But it's not what you think. I make boobs. Yup! I'm back at work, but this time I make boobs, not hair. It's fun actually, and it's got its props too. First and most important, I go to work when Eric gets home. This way we don't need daycare. And Eric gets quality time with the kids. And since I'm still nursing I pump at work so Eric can feed Ez while I'm at work. Lovely isn't it. Oh and if I ever want a real "boob job", I get a nice discount.





My lil' girl just chillin' watching her most favorite show of all, "Hanna Montana", yes it's true! She loves it. When the theme song comes on she gets so exctied, she'll yell, "Tanna!" and start dancing, it's a blast to watch. I think I have seen every episode a hundred times. Zion also loves getting her picture taken, anytime she sees the camera she'll say "cheese" and automatically smile. She's growing up so fast. Now she's starting to speak phrases. She'll say anything from "I want it", to " Uh oh where'd it go?", or "Oh no, what happened?". It's crazy how fast they grow up. She's such a big girl. I've had to put her cup of milk in the fridge at night before I go to bed, because every morning she goes to the fridge to get her milk, before even coming to get me. Then she'll go sit down on her little chair and watch her favorite morning cartoons. She's very independent.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAD Here...I love Little EZEK's Pictures and of course Hana(ZION), thanks for the updated blog...WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Michelle said...

What cute kids! They are soooo adorable!

April said...

I love those kids can't wait to see them soon hopefully.
And whats this about making boobs? Explain. Do you make the silicone stuff or are you a nurse there?

Stephanie said...

i love you lil EZ.

Locke was asking for zion yesterday when i put out the pick we got taken at kiddie kandids.

I love it

Stephanie said...

they are so adorable. you def. make cute kids. I love that age (zion).

Aundrea said...

Wow They do grow fast. They are so cute. Just wait tell Zion get a little older, Braxton can be a wake for hours watching his shows before we even know it. He just gose down turns on the tv and chills its so nice!! Hope things are going well it sure looks like they are. You and your little family!!