Friday, April 25, 2008

HuBbY TaG!

1. what's his name? Eric Kang'aru
2. how long have you been together? 3 years
3. how long did you date? 5 months
4. who eats more? it used to be me, now it's him for sure
5. who said 'I love you' first? Eric
6. who is taller? Eric, by an inch, I think
7. who sings better? that's a tie, we sound best together
8. who is smarter? Eric is very smart, math, politics, world matters, etc., but I have moments of intelligence as well.
9. who does the laundry? For sure, me
10. who does the dishes? Mostly me
11. who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Eric
12. who pays the bills? we both do
13. who mows the lawn? Lawn, what lawn, oh yes, the joy of an apartment.
14. who cooks dinner? Most of the time, me, but Eric is a better chef by far.
15. who drives when you are together? Eric, unless he's tired, I'm bad at directions so...he drives
16. who is more stubborn? that's a huge tie
17. who kissed who first? Eric kissed me first
18. who asked who out first? hmmm...Eric
19. who proposed? Eric
20. who is more sensitive? Most def. Me!
21. who has more friends? Eric, he's much more outgoing than I am.
22. who has more siblings? me, duh, he's an only child
23. who wears the pants in the family? I let Eric think he wears the pants, wink, wink.

I tag- Lori, Ashley, and Camie, and anyone else who reads this and hasn't done it yet!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

That is so cute! i love these hubby tags. so fun to learn about!

Emily said...

Haley...you have the cutest kids! I also loved learning about your hubby. He seems fun. I finally have a FAMILY blog now www.bandearnold.blogspot.com
check it out...Em